Gas Detector Equipment Repair
Green Light Safety has a simple process for equipment repairs. We do not require a Return Authorization, so simply fill out our service form (found below) and ship your equipment in with the form. We will log your equipment repair into our computer system and schedule the work for a technician. If you can pre-authorize a certain dollar amount and supply a P.O.# or method of payment, the instrument can go through our process quickly. If not, we will evaluate the equipment and send you a quote for your approval.
- Priority Urgent Equipment Repair Service – add $125.00
We drop everything we are doing and work on your instrument!
- Ask about Trade-In value of old equipment on purchase of new equipment.
- Used equipment for sale
LABOR RATES only $85.00/hour
Includes Calibration with Certificate
(Min 1 hr, Max 2 hr)
- Free Bump Test on meters purchased from Green Light Safety
- Turnaround average is 3 to 7 days with pre-approved repair form submittal
- We can repair any brand/model of your portable gas detector
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificates
- Trade in value on non-repairable instruments
- Experienced, reliable, and quick answers to your questions
- Priority Urgent Repair Service available
- Calibration while-you-wait for walk-in customers
We are a factory certified warranty service center for MSA and perform warranty and non- warranty repairs on most brands of gas detection manufacturers.
Green Light Safety will help reduce cost and time by utilizing our experienced technicians that will troubleshoot and perform a detailed inspection of your gas detector and ensure that all functions of your meter work properly and that it is properly calibrated per manufacturer’s specifications.
Calibration records are stored for authentication and reviewing purposes.
Through predictive replacement procedures Green Light Safety will replace key elements such as sensors, batteries, and filters to keep your equipment running reliably.
Green Light Safety is a trailblazer in gas detection service and maintenance procedures with a responsibility to provide our customers with accurate results, prompt attention, and reliable products teamed up with outstanding customer service and support. We give Safety a Green Light!